Your home is the usually the biggest purchase you will make and is your most valuable asset. If you experience a homeonwers claim, quality coverage will be important when it comes to getting your claims settled fairly and quickly. At Jeff Ware Insurance Agency, we will help you find the right fit for your needs with providing quality service and affordable pricing.
Homeowner policies will differ depending on where you live, the valuables in the home and which coverages you choose. A comprehensive plan will cover you financially if you have a loss due to fire, theft or other covered perils.
At Jeff Ware Insurance Agency, we have the home insurance specialists that can tailor a specific package to your needs and risks. We represent many top rated companies to find you the best fit at a fair price. We can quickly compare policy language and limits to ensure you do not have any gaps in coverage down the road.
Homeowners insurance policy coverages
- Property Coverage - to pay for repairs to your home, garage or other buildings that are damaged.
- Personal Property - if you have a loss of valuables in your home like jewelry, electronics or guns due to theft or damage.
- Liability - this will cover if there is a claim when someone is injured or their property is damaged.
- Medical Expenses - this would be medical coverage for someone that is injured, other than a resident, on your property.
- Living Expenses - if you have a complete loss, you may need extra temporary housing or food when you're forced from your home.
There may also be other coverages that you many want to consider in addition to your basic homeowners policy. These may include personal umbrella, automobile, flood, earthquake or jewelry insurance. Our agents at Jeff Ware Insurance Agency can help you understand your other risks and help you evaluate whether you may need additional coverages in your South Carolina home insurance plan.